Once a year, every firm should review their website, sometimes with outside assistance, to make sure that it is up-to-date in content and design. Have you done so lately?
Do you know that your website reflects directly on your firm’s professionalism and service quality? It must be up to contemporary standards. If your website looks technologically outdated, your prospects can infer that your firm’s services are the same.
Is your website current or does it look stale and outdated? Does it work on cell phones, IPads and other mobile devices? Do the graphics, and content, make your firm stand out for its uniqueness? Click here for a list of “20 Signs That Your Website Needs Updating.”
Recently a new CPA firm client contacted us because they were concerned that their new hires almost didn’t join the firm because the website was so out-of-date. They then asked Exemplar Digital Marketing to replace their existing site with an entirely new design — and wanted us to write the entire content. We also are building LinkedIn and Facebook pages and developing their social media program.
About the same time, a law firm client asked us to review and update their website, which had been developed by another web development company. The navigation was outdated, it didn’t work well on mobile devices, and the content needed to be revised to reflect the firm’s current branding. The firm needed a “quick fix” because of an upcoming business development opportunity. In this case, we were able to use the current design and improve on it. The client plans on replacing the site in about 3 months, using Exemplar Digital Marketing to prepare a new design.
At Exemplar Digital Marketing, we focus on developing websites that are visually attractive, rich in useful and interesting content, designed with logical navigation, and built around fundamental marketing concepts. Our assistance includes site design, text writing, graphic design, marketing strategy, and integration with other marketing programs, such as social media. Learn more about how we can help you!
Consider using Exemplar Digital Marketing for your website design. Here are some of the compelling benefits:
- Modern designs: We incorporate the latest design technologies for both your desktop and mobile applications.
- Quick turnaround: As quickly as 30-60 days, depending on scope of the project and client’s availability.
- Local design and programming: All website design work is done locally. We don’t send our work overseas to India or elsewhere.
- Customization: Sites are designed for each client (not forced into a limited number of templates).
- Experience: Over 20 years’ experience in website development.
- Integrated internet marketing: We can use our strategic marketing expertise to develop an “integrated internet marketing” program for your firm, combining and leveraging numerous techniques to maximize your investment. We’re your one-stop-shop for internet marketing! We can take care of all the details:
Contact Exemplar if you’d like an estimate for your website development project.
Leave A Comment